Attention perfume enthusiasts! If you’ve been looking for the captivating scent of Poeme by Lancome. You might have heard whispers about its discontinuation. Yes, you read it right – Poeme, the fragrance that has lingered in the air since 1995, is reportedly facing the end of its production. The news has stirred the fragrance community, leaving many wondering about the fate of this iconic perfume.
With its blend of bitter-sweet aromas, notes of lychee, Himalayan poppy, and warm vanilla, Poeme has been a staple in many fragrance collections. Its unique and classic scent is known for its longevity. It has been a go-to choice for elegant evenings and special occasions.
As the discontinuation rumors circulate, the hunt for remaining bottles becomes more fervent. Perfume enthusiasts are checking their favorite online retailers, hoping to secure a piece of this olfactory masterpiece before it becomes a rare gem.
If Poeme has been your signature scent or you’ve been curious about experiencing its magic. Now might be the time to grab a bottle before it becomes a fragrant memory.
Join us; we’re exploring the allure of Poeme and bid farewell to this timeless fragrance if the rumors hold.
Poeme Lancome Discontinued
Is Poeme Lancome Discontinued? Guess what? Poeme by Lancome is not going to be in stores anymore. People are talking about it, and some are not happy. One person has been using it for a long time and is sad that Lancome stopped making it. They think it’s the best perfume ever and are disappointed they can’t buy it now.
Another person loves Poeme so much and always gets nice compliments when they wear it. They say it has a gentle smell, not too firm, and they’re mad at Lancome for stopping it.
Then, there’s someone who’s been a fan for 30 years! They think Poeme is the most beautiful perfume ever. They even got stopped by other people who wanted to know what perfume they wore because they liked it so much.
But wait! There’s a twist. Even though some people say Poeme is discontinued, others on the Basenote forum say it’s not true. You can still find it on Lancome’s website, but it’s sold out right now. Poeme is a flowery smell that’s been around since 1995, and many people are sad they can’t get it quickly.
When Did Poeme Perfume Launched?
The Lancome Poeme line, introduced in 1995 by Jacque Cavallier, has a mix of sweet and bitter scents. It’s like a journey starting with lychee and Himalayan poppy smells, moving to lovely jasmine and mimosa scents, and ending with a sweet warmth from datura and vanilla. When you wear it, you feel more sensual, making it great for nighttime outings.
What Does Poeme By Lancome Smell Like?
Poem is a unique smell that’s hard to describe. It’s like being energized, going on adventures, and knowing things. The scent is a mix of different things:
- Imagine the calm and clear smell of Blue Himalayan Poppy
- Hugging the sweet and strong Desert Datura Flower
- A cozy Vanilla
What People Say:
People say good things about it, like:
- It has a unique and classic smell.
- The scent lasts a long time.
- It’s strong.
- It’s elegant and fancy.
- Some people say it brings back good memories.
- Others might compliment you when you wear it.
- You can use it with other perfumes.
- Both men and women can use it.
People say not-so-good things about it, like:
- It might not be for you if you don’t like flowery smells.
- Using too much might be too strong.
- It could be too much for hot weather.
- Some might think it’s old-fashioned.
- It’s pricey.
- It might bother your skin or nose.
- The vanilla smell might be too much for some people.
- The fragrance notes might feel dated.
How Long Does Poeme Lancome Last?
Lancome Poeme lasts a long time. According to Perfume.com, it stays smelling good for more time than most perfumes. But how long it lasts exactly can change from person to person. It depends on things like your skin type, how your body works, and where you are when you wear it.
Poeme Lancome Reviews
People like Lancome Poeme, and here’s what they say:
One of the perfume enthusiasts on ProductReview.com.au says Lancome is their favorite, and Poeme is the best. They think it smells balanced, with a mix of flowers and something tasty like vanilla.
Someone on MakeupAlley thinks Poeme is like a sweet, yellow, and white flower that would make bees and everyone else fall in love. They say it stays smelling good for a long time.
People on Basenotes Forum say Poeme has a flowery smell, like tuberose, and a mix of oriental scents. It’s like a famous movie from the 80s but with an excellent update from the 90s. They also mention there’s a metallic hint in the fragrance.
What Are The Other Products Of Lancome?
Lancome is a fancy French company that makes lovely perfumes and makeup. They sell their products all around the world. Lancome is part of a more prominent company, L’Oreal Luxury Products, which is like its parent.
This remarkable company was started back in 1935 by two people named Guillaume d’Ornano and Armand Petitjean. They began by making perfumes, and the name “Lancome” comes from a forest called Lancosme in France. Guillaume’s wife, Elisabeth, liked the roses there, so they made a golden rose their symbol.
At first, Lancome focused on fragrances, and in 1936, they made a special cream called Nutrix. Over time, they got into skincare, makeup, and more. L’Oreal bought Lancome in 1964, and it became one of their fancy products.
Lancome is famous for its mascaras, especially one called “Hypnose.” They also have a unique skincare range called Visionnaire that’s supposed to make your skin look nice. One of their top-selling perfumes is La Vie Est Belle. In 2021, their “Lash Idole mascara,” which lasts 24 hours, became super popular and got an award for being excellent. Lancome has lots of talented people called perfumers who make their lovely fragrances.
So, Lancôme is like a magical place where they create wonderful things to make people smell good and look beautiful!
Where To Buy Poeme Lancome?
You can buy Lancome Poeme from different websites in the US. Here are some places:
- Lancome-usa.com: Get it from Lancome’s website. They have a small bottle for $100 and a bigger one for $133.24.
- Perfume.com: They sell a big bottle for $133.24, or you can pay $33.31 four times. If your order is over $35, shipping is free.
- The Fragrance Shop: They have the big bottle for $129.99.
- Fragrance Outlet: Their big bottle is priced at $119.99. The cost might change based on where you are and the size you want. Myer says a 100 ml bottle costs between $131.00 and $249.00.
What Perfume Is Similar To Lancome?
If you want a perfume like Lancome Poeme, there are many options. People on PurseForum shared some ideas:
- Discovery Set by Maison Sybarite has scents like Amber, Bergamot, Leather, Oud, Rose, Saffron, Sandalwood, Tolu Balm, Tonka Beans, and Vanilla. It’s clean, sexy, and sweet.
- Desire by Alexander has Amber, Mandarin, Milk Chocolate, Orange Blossom, Rose, and Vanilla. It’s a bright bouquet with a citrus woody focus, bringing freshness and floral notes.
- Quelque Fleurs Jardin Secret by Houbigant – It includes Amber, Bergamot, Mandarin, Narcissus, and Orris (Iris Root). It imagines a garden filled with fantastic trees and strange blooms.
- Rossopompeiano by Agatho – It contains Amber, Galbanum, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, and Sandalwood. Inspired by the color of famous Pompeian frescoes, it brings Mediterranean freshness.
- Tsarina by Ormonde Jayne includes Freesia, Jasmine, Mandarin, Sandalwood, Suede, and Vanilla. It’s part of a collection representing a romantic view of Eastern lands.
- Euphoria by Alexander has Gooseberry, Jasmine, Labdanum, Leather, Vanilla, and Ylang-Ylang. It’s described as a full-on fruity floral gourmand.
- Bel Air by Molinard Features Amber, Bergamot, Jasmine, Mandarin, and White Musk. It’s a contemporary interpretation that exalts exquisite flowers of Grasse in a sumptuous bouquet.
- Fleur de Louis by Arquiste has Bergamot, Cedarwood, Galbanum, Jasmine, Neroli, Orange Blossom, and Orris (Iris Root). It imagines a regal ceremony at the center of the marriage between Louis XIV of France and Marie-Teresa of Spain.
- TARDIS by CARNER features Almond, Cedarwood, Heliotrope, Musk, Rose, and Tonka Beans. It’s all about a peaceful stroll through wheat fields and almond trees on a late summer afternoon.
- Marbella by CARNER Features Amber, Jasmine, Peach, Pink Pepper, and Rose. It’s an aromatic, dreamy citrus scent inspired by the city of Marbella.
These perfumes have different scents and vibes, so you can find one that suits you best!
In the world of fragrances, the mystery surrounding Poeme by Lancome has been unveiled – it’s not waving goodbye yet! Despite the rumors of its discontinuation causing a stir among fragrance enthusiasts, it turns out that Poeme is simply taking a little break and is currently out of stock. The shelves may be empty now, but fear not, Poeme lovers! The classic scent that has enchanted us since 1995 is not bidding farewell. It’s just taking a temporary pause.
As we navigate the ebb and flow of fragrance availability, the anticipation for Poeme’s return grows. The fact that it’s temporarily out of stock only adds to its allure. This makes it a sought-after gem for those who cherish its unique and timeless aroma.
So, for those who have been anxiously searching for Poeme. Keep your spirits high and your scent receptors on alert. The fragrance journey with Poeme continues, and soon enough, its aromatic presence will once again grace the perfume counters, ready to captivate hearts and senses. Until then, let the memories of Poeme linger, and the excitement for its return build – for this fragrance tale is not concluded; it’s just on a delightful pause.