When looking for impeccable designer-branded bags, Louis Vuitton is unskeptical and always tops everyone’s wish list. But how would you feel? When you browse over your designer bag wishlist and observe it is recently discontinued. Similarly, It may be heartbreaking when Louis Vuitton lovers are seeking LV designer bags. But they found them marked as “This item has been discontinued”. That would be a sorrowful moment for them.
Sometimes it is marked “Out of Stock” or “Currently Unavailable”, which may be a matter of concern.
One of the LV lovers said, ” I planned to bring a new Louis Vuitton Pallas Clutch to get this on my trip to Paris. But all my efforts have been unsuccessful because I noticed the bag was recently discontinued. I was heartbroken.”
There are many comments that people posted to represent their dismay over this.
In this blog post, we will do our best to walk you through the list of Louis Vuitton discontinued bags. Moreover, we’ve also covered if any of the discontinued items can still be found on the market.
List Of Louis Vuitton Discontinued Bags
If you are a fan of Louis Vuitton styles, you must stay updated with the status of LV. Here you can look at the list of Louis Vuitton Discontinued Bags.
Louis Vuitton Tivoli
Discontinued In: 2014
Released In: 2000
- Available in two different sizes: PM and GM.
- Both of these versions were available in classic LV Monogram Canvas.
- It came with adjustable handles, allowing you to carry it as a shoulder and handbag.
Louis Vuitton Mabillon
Discontinued In: 2017
Released In: 2015
- It was designed in classic LV Monogram Canvas and was lightweight.
- It came with an envelope-style flap front pocket and a fabric-lined interior.
- Classy and sophisticated design with adjustable strap.
Louis Vuitton Pallas Shopper
Discontinued In: 2020
Released In: 2016
- It came with a leather top trim and in classic LV Monogram.
- It had a chic tote with chain shoulder straps and leather also.
- LV Pallas Shopper had a spacious microfiber interior.
- The Interior came with zipper and patch pockets.
Louis Vuitton Pallas Clutch
Discontinued On: 2020
Released On: 2016
- It could also be carried as a wrestler, hand-held clutch, shoulder bag, and crossbody.
- It had a unique design with cowhide leather.
- This luxurious clutch had enough space to carry a few essentials.
Louis Vuitton Retiro
Discontinued On: a decade ago
Released In: 2011
- It was available in a bowling style that could be used regularly.
- Available in two versions: PM and GM.
- It had a suede interior, adjustable shoulder strap, and gold-tone hardware.
- LV Retiro came in classic LV Monogram.
- A new model of LV Retiro was introduced in 2015:
- A new model of LV Retiro was Louis Vuitton Retiro NM, where NM indicated “New Model”.
- It is discontinued now.
Louis Vuitton Odeon
Discontinued In: 2017
Released In: several years back
- Three sizes were available: MM, GM, and PM.
- It came in a classic LV Monogram
- Long shoulder strap that could be used as a crossbody and shoulder bag.
- It was very versatile for regular use.
Louis Vuitton Monogram Eva Clutch
Discontinued In: 2010
Released In: 2006
- It came with Damier Ebene, Damier Azur, and Monogram Canvas.
- It was similar to Eva Clutch Favorite MM and Pochette Felicie in terms of size and functions.
Louis Vuitton Bloomsbury
Discontinued On: several years back
Released In: 2009
- Louis Vuitton Bloomsbury was launched in 2009; it resembles Louis Vuitton Odeon.
- This bag was available in two sizes, i.e. PM and GM, and designed in Damier Ebene Canvas.
- LV’s Bloomsbury could be used as a crossbody and a shoulder bag.
Louis Vuitton Mazarine
Discontinued On: a few years back
Released In: 2016
- This LV bag was released in 2016 as a part of LV’s Cruise Collection 2016.
- It featured Monogram Empreinte leather, beautifully shaped with detachable straps and toting handles.
- It came in two sizes, i.e. MM and PM. It had fabric lined, spacious Interior.
Louis Vuitton Trouville
Discontinued In: 2010
Released In: several years ago
- It looked like a smaller version of the Deauville Vanity Case.
- It came in Multicolor and Classic Monogram Canvas.
- It had a washable interior along with multiple pockets division.
Louis Vuitton Delightful
Discontinued On: 2017, Replaced with a new edition, “Graceful”.
Released On: 2010 as LV Pre-Fall Collection
- It was available in three sizes: MM, PM, and GM.
- It has a striped lining interior with golden brass hardware and a D-ring.
- It came in Damier Ebene Canvas and Monogram.
Louis Vuitton Berkeley
Discontinued On: 2013
Released In: 2010
- It came in Damier Azur and Damier Ebene Canvas.
- It had adjustable rolled leather handles and polished brass hardware.
- Microfiber interior with a lot of space.
Louis Vuitton Favorite, Louis Vuitton Ambre MM, Louis Vuitton GM Looping Monogram, Pochette Accessories Monogram, Louis Vuitton Damier, Louis Vuitton Bumbag, and Louis Vuitton Manhattan PM also enlisted in a list of Louis Vuitton discontinued bags.
Why Does Louis Vuitton Discontinue Bags?
Louis Vuitton, a desired brand, has discontinued its several monogram items. We know you all are curiously waiting to know what can be the reason behind it.
It is believed that LV is trying to increase sales on its other most expensive items. They have limited and discontinued items to boost more expensive all-leather bag sales. Besides, this is an effort that helps the company to maintain its luxury brands and status.
Can You Still Find Louis Vuitton Discontinued Bags?
You may still find those items that are discontinued. We are not saying you’ll find them at your pre-loved market. It would help if you searched several websites that sell discontinued items to look for such items.
You can look for them at FASHIONPHILE, POSHMARK, Vestiaire Collective, Rebag, and many websites there.
The Bottom Line
Of course, this list of Louis Vuitton Discontinued Bags is a partial one. We’ve only shared a few of Louis Vuitton’s Discontinued bags as it is not possible to gather detailed information on every single discontinued Louis Vuitton bag.
Even then, we’ve shared several items in this blog post. We hope you may find this blog helpful.