Hello Readers!! Do you know? Your favorite watch brand Rolex has discontinued its several models in 2023. Yeah! Rolex is considered a top-notch quality brand that offers a wide variety of models that suit any wrist. Whether professional or classic, its collection is always prestigious and high precision.
Let’s explore further to discover the Rolex Collection with its latest creations that are everlasting and known for its perennial pursuit of excellence.
This captivating blog delves into the news about Rolex watches, including Rolex models discontinued in 2023, Rolex Daytona Discontinued, Will Rolex released new watches, Wonders 2023 predictions, Rolex 2023 new models, and others.
We hope you are excited to know what models Rolex is releasing in 2023, but at the same time, you’re feeling low, as its various models have been discontinued, and some will be discontinued this year.
So, let’s not wait and start reading this blog post further to explore the Rolex Collection…
What Rolex Models Will Discontinue In 2023?
Now the time has come to bid farewell several Rolex models in 2023. In the mid of joyful moments, a bittersweet moment has come as we have to say goodbye to iconic discontinued Rolex Models in 2023. These iconic watches have gone away and left new room for other models to launch.
Several models have been discontinued without any of its upgraded models, and we can say no traces were left for those discontinued Rolex models.
Those were the days when rolex announced its new models for the first time. The time was one of the year’s most anticipated and puffed moments. If we talk about the level of engagement and interest in terms of watch brands, then Rolex stands out amongst all of the latest and evergreen watch brands.
Ever since, hundreds of its models come and gone every year. But this year has proven to be an apocalypse for watch enthusiasts as most models have been discontinued this year, and there is no idea when this series will end as the series continues.
Let’s find out what Rolex models will discontinue in 2023.
- Cellini Moonphase 50535
- Sky-Dweller 326934
- Sky-Dweller 326935
- Sky-Dweller 326938
- Sky-Dweller 326939
- Sky-Dweller 326933
- Sky-Dweller 326235
- The Sky-Dweller special edition with a meteorite dial baguette set and reference no. 326959TBR
- The special edition of Sky-Dweller with meteorite dial baguette-set Oysterflex with ref. 326259TBR
- Sky-Dweller 326239
- Sky-Dweller 326238
- Milgauss 116400GV
- Daytona 116518LN
- Daytona 116515LN
- Daytona 116503
- Daytona 116508
- Daytona 116500LN
- Daytona 116509
- Daytona 116505
- Daytona 116506
- Daytona 116519LN
Rolex Daytona Discontinued
The old generation Rolex Daytona with the ref no. 116XXX discontinued while some have been replaced with its newer version with the ref. 126XX models.
But some previous generation Daytona have yet to be replaced with any updated version and removed traces completely from the Rolex lineup. Rolex Daytona is one of them that has been discontinued without any replacement.
- Rolex Daytona with lustrous green dial ‘John Mayer’ 116508: This captivating Rolex model was discontinued in 2023. This news may stab many watch enthusiasts’ hearts. It is known for its captivating design, and this model was considered the iconic Daytona series—this unique blend of creative, artistic expression, and horological mastery.
It was dressed in the signature of “John Mayer Green,” and the combination of its bold color and the legendary realm of the Daytona watches that one can not resist without having it.
But no more now, as this series has been officially discontinued by Rolex and left a vacant space for its latest and innovative styles.
- Rolex Daytona with a Bright Blue Dial 116509: There is no doubt that Rolex Daytona is an iconic timepiece that has been dominating many hearts for several decades. Its Rolex Daytona 116509 model with a bright blue dial has been discontinued from the Rolex lineup.
- Additionally, Everose Daytona with brown dial 116505, and All Daytona models have meteorite dials with reference no. 116518LN, 116515LN, 116509, 116505, 116519LN, 116508.
Rolex Milgauss Discontinued 2023
Rolex Daytona and Rolex Milgauss are going away, and no replacements have been made before or after removing this model from the Rolex catalog. So, we are forced to say goodbye to the Milgauss.
Because the company has eliminated all of its models from the list of its antimagnetic top-notch quality with lightning bolt seconds hands watches.
Will Rolex Release New Watches In 2023?/Rolex 2023 New Models
Watch lovers have been curiously waiting for the arrival of new models by Rolex in 2023, as the company has already announced the release of new Rolex watches for 2023!!
Yeah, we can always remember all those collections that have been canceled from the Rolex catalog, which had affected the secondary market badly. We know you are curious and excited to see what is happening this year and what new is joining. So, with little thought, let’s dive in. Here we’ve compiled a list of all the new rolex watches for 2023.
Rolex Daytona’s New Generation 2023
- Stainless Steel Case, Black Ceramic Bezel, Stainless steel Oyster Bracelet, Black and White with reference No. 126500LN, starting from 15,100 US dollars.
- Yellow Gold Case Yellow Gold Bezel Steel/ Yellow Gold Oyster Bracelet in Black Golden White color with reference No. 126508, prices start from 39.500 US dollars.
- Steel/ Yellow Gold Case Yellow Gold Bezel Steel/ Yellow Gold Oyster Bracelet in Black Golden White color with reference No/ 126503, starting from 19,500 US dollars.
- White Gold Case, White Gold Bezel, White Gold Oyster Bracelet in Black Steel color with reference No. 126509, starting from 42,500 US dollars.
- Yellow Gold Case, Black ceramic bezel, Black rubber Oysterflex Bracelet in Black Golden White color with reference No.126518LN; prices start from 30,600 US dollars.
- White Gold Case, Black Ceramic Bezel, Black Rubber Oysterflex Bracelet in Black Steel color with reference No 126519LN, starting from 32,100 US dollars.
- Everose Gold Case Black Ceramic Bezel Black Rubber Oysterflex Bracelet Black Sundust in color with reference No. 126515LN, prices start from 32,100 US dollars.
- Everose Gold Case Everose gold Bezel Everose Gold Oyster Bracelet in Black Sundust color with reference No. 126505, prices start from 42,500 US dollars.
- Platinum Case Brown Ceramic Bezel Platinum Oyster Bracelet Ice Blue with reference No. 126505, prices not determined.
Yacht-Master 42: Rolex announced its first ever titanium watch, Rolex Yacht-Master 42 in RLX titanium with black Cerachrom ceramic bezel and Oyster bracelet. It is a grade 5 titanium alloy that is super lightweight, strong, and corrosion-resistant; its dial is also black.
The Oyster Bracelet comprises an Easylink comfort extension link and Oysterlock folding safety clasp. It is the new generation of its existing model with Caliber 3235 automatic movement.
GMT-Master II – Return of Yellow Gold: This version of GMT-Master II comes in two new models: a full yellow gold model and two tones yellow gold and steel model. In 2018, Rolex brought out its yellow gold GMT-Master from the production line but in 2023, it is coming back.
Its two new versions are
- Yellow gold case Black ceramic bezel Yellow gold Jubilee Bracelet, Black with reference No. 126718GRNR, prices start from 38,900 US dollars.
- Steel/ yellow gold case Black ceramic bezel Steel/ Yellow gold Jubilee Bracelet, Black with reference No. 126713GRNR, prices start from 16,450 US dollars.
Explorer: New 40mm Size: whenever it comes to the simplest Rolex sports watch model, the first and foremost timepiece that strikes the mind is Explorer: New 40mm size model.
It has a black lacquered dial with the large piece of Arabic numbers 3, 6, and 9 with the new design of Mercedes style. Chromalight luminescence is coated at the center.
Day-Date 36 – Inspirational Words and Emoji Dials: Do you want something different, like an amusing and eccentric release from Rolex? If Yes! You must go for the new release from Rolex, i.e., Day-Date 36 – Inspirational Words and Emoji Dials. It features jigsaw puzzle-designed dials with day wheels and inspirational words such as Happy, Eternity, Peace, Love, Hope, and Faith, along with 31 wackiest emojis…
Diamond Day – Date 36 – New Stone Dials: This year, Rolex has released its three new Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 36 versions and added the latest model with a unique design and dials with plenty of diamonds.
- The first is the Everose Gold Model with a dark green aventurine dial.
- The second model is a Yellow Gold version with a lustrous orange carnelian dial.
- Third is a White gold variant with a textured turquoise dial.
Oyster Perpetual – New “Celebration” Dials: This year, Rolex has released not only one or two wackiest versions of watches but also several more. One of the outlandish models is known as “Celebration” Dials.
The dial of this same model was also introduced in 2020 and is a combination of five colors, i.e., turquoise blue, yellow, coral red, candy pink, and green.
Perpetual 1908 – Brand New Model: Numerous latest models have joined the rolex catalog this year; Perpetual 1908 is a Rolex wristwatch with vintage style. This model is the latest model of the Rolex brand.
Sky-Dweller – New Dial Colors, Movement, and Metal: Sky-Dweller’s latest collection is the Caliber 9002, and this model is an evolution of the existing caliber 9001 model.
Let’s have a look at various models:
- Everose Gold Case Everose gold fluted bezel Everose gold oyster bracelet Blue-Green in color with reference No. 336935, starting prices from 50,900 US dollars.
- White gold case, White gold flute bezel, Black oyster flex bracelet, white black with ref No. 336269, price 42,700 US dollars.
- Steel case White gold fluted bezel Steel oyster or jubilee bracelet, Mint green in color with reference no. 336034, prices 14,650 US dollars for Oyster and 15,900 US dollars for Jubilee.
In this blog, We’ve compiled every item that has been discontinued and launched by the Rolex brand so far, as we discovered that people are curious to learn about what models have been discontinued at the same time, they are excited too to find out its new models.
As the saying goes, nothing is permanent in this world. Similarly, the time has come to bid farewell to rolex models too. Sometimes, its new model has replaced its predecessor, while sometimes, it leaves no traces behind.
Whenever its new model replaces its existing model, the brand switches from one generation to another so that one can easily fit with the new generation’s caliber and give it a new reference number.
Although there is a huge model upgrade, the brand has discontinued its various options. Rolex is believed to have discontinued watches out of the blue even if they had no watch for changing or replacing the existing models.