Is Chanel Discontinued Perfume? Yes! Chanel has discontinued plenty of perfumes from its list until now.
In 2016, it was believed that Chanel No.5 was discontinued; later on, the discontinuation series continued. People are missing Chanel perfumes, and they are petitioning. Chanel discontinued perfumes are still in demand because whenever we think of classic, elegant fragrances, Chanel perfumes come at the top.
As it is the most popular perfume brand for all of all time. There are several other brands of perfumes, but nothing can beat Chanel. But some of its fragrances have been discontinued by Chanel for a bizarre reasons.
Moreover, there is one such website with an important goal of showing the manufacturer of the Chanel company how much people are longing for the discontinued item. So, that they will bring back the perfume!!
Let’s see how many perfumes have been discontinued. In this enthralling blog, we’ve discussed a lot about Chanel, including a list of discontinued Chanel perfumes; where can you find discontinued perfumes? What is the rarest Chanel perfume? And many more. You’ll be able to know all of them after reading this blog!!
DiscontinuedNews is impartial and independent, and every day, we create distinctive, world-class programs, news, and content that inform, educate and entertain millions of people worldwide.
Why Is Chanel Discontinued Perfume?
Why Chanel No.5 was in danger in 2016, According to NYMag, it was noted that there was an orchard in France from where the flowers were plucked to make the famous Chanel perfume. But a new train route was cut through the famous flower fields that restricted the manufacturers from continuing the production of Chanel perfumes.
Reports also said the new train route was the main reason for halting the production of Chanel No.5. some rumors said nearly 1,000 jasmine flowers had already gone into making everyone’s beloved perfume.
It was also reported that Chanel chose to grow all those flowers in Grasse as it wanted to grow the superior quality, unique flowers there. Consequently, they were forced to leave that area and go somewhere else to find the perfect field for the flowers.
At that time, the new train route and the regular arrival of the full-speed train through those flower fields in France forced the company to stop its perfume production because of the flower shortages.
All in All, whenever perfume discontinuation or shortages occur, the maker is out of key ingredients, forcing them to halt perfume production.
Another reason is the low sales. Yeah, Low sales are also the reason that forced manufacturers to stop producing that particular item.
Full List Of Discontinued Chanel Perfumes
These perfumes were released from 1921 to 2021. During 100 years, Chanel manufactured hundreds of perfumes and discontinued as well at the same time. Here you can check the full list of discontinued Chanel Perfumes; these are as follows:
- Chanel No 5
- Chanel No 11
- Chanel No 20
- Chanel No 21
- Chanel No 27
- Chanel No 55
- Chanel No 22
- Chanel No 2
- Chanel No 14
- Chanel No 7
- Chanel No 8
- Chanel No 9
- Cuir de Russie
- Bois des Îles
- Sweet Pea
- La Parfum Special
- Un Idee
- Le 1940 Bleu de Chanel
- Le 1940 Rouge de Chanel
- Le 1940 Beige de Chanel
- Rose de Chanel
- Chanel No 31, rue Cambon
- Three Moods (A set of three elegant perfumes)
- Chanel No. 5 Eau de Cologne
- Mademoiselle Chanel No. 1
- Mademoiselle Chanel No. 2
- Mademoiselle Chanel No. 31, rue Cambon
- Chanel No 46
- Mademoiselle Chanel
- Pour Monsieur
- Chanel. No 5 Spray Perfume
- Chanel. No. Spray Cologne
- Chanel No. 5 Eau de Toilette
- Chanel No. 19
- Chanel No 19 – voile parfumée
- Antaeus Pour Homme
- Chanel No 5 Eau de Parfum
- Bois Noir
- Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentrée
- Égoïste Platinum
- Chanel No. 5 Eau de Parfum Spray
- Une Fleur de Chanel
- Allure Homme
- Allure Eau de Parfum
- Coco Mademoiselle
- Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette
- Allure eau Fraichissente pour L’Été
- Allure Homme Voyage
- Allure Homme Sport
- Chanel No 5 Sensual Elixir
- Allure Sensuelle
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Bel Respiro
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa
- Chanel No 5 Eau Première
- Chance Eau Fraiche
- Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sporta
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Cuir de Russie
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Eau de Cologne
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beigea
- Allure Homme Edition Blanche
- Cristalle Eau Verte
- Bleu de Chanel
- Chance Eau Tendre
- Chanel No 19 Poudre
- Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme
- Coco Mademoiselle L’Extrait
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932
- Coco Noir
- Allure Homme Edition Blanche Eau de Parfum
- Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Parfum
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Parfum
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1932 Parfum
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel Misia
- Coco Noir Extract
- Chance Eau Vive
- Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere (2015)
- Chance Parfum
- Chanel N°5 L’Eau
- Les Exclusifs de 1932 Eau de Parfum
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de 31 Rue Cambon
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Beige
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Bel Respiro
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Bois des Iles
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Boy de Chanel
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Coromandel
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Cuir de Russie
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Gardenia
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Jersey
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de La Pausa
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Misia
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de No. 18
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de No. 22
- Eau de Parfum, Les Exclusifs de Sycomore
- Eau de Parfum, Pour Monsieur
- Bleu de Chanel Parfum
- Coco Mademoiselle Intense
- Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Biarritz
- Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Deauville
- Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Venise
- Coco Noir Hair Mist
- Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Riviera
- Chanel Eau Tendre Eau de Parfum
- Gabrielle Hair Mist
- Gabrielle Essence
- Les Exclusifs de Chanel 1957
- Coromandel Parfum
- Les Eaux de Chanel Paris-Edimbourg
- Coco Mademoiselle L’Eau Privee
- Les Exclusifs Le Lion
- Bleu de Chanel All-Over Spray
- Chanel No. 5 Hair Fragrance
- Coco Mademoiselle L’Eau
All these Chanel perfumes have been discontinued, and you won’t find any of those scents in any advertisements from the seventies and eighties.
But we need clarification about the concept that when the discontinuation has occurred. But from the seventies and eighties, no bottles of these scents appeared in any advertisement…
You will find some of these discontinued perfumes in some regions as the availability of any product varies from market to market.
In 2017, one of the users commented, “Eau de Toilette Called “No 10″ was manufactured in the seventies and discontinued in 1976. Still, it is available in Australia.”
Where Can You Find Discontinued Perfumes?
If you’re seeking a timeless aroma and all-embracing appeal, nothing is the best except Chanel brand fragrances. You should know that it is one of the best homes for women’s perfumes worldwide; nothing can beat Chanel fragrance.
You can find discontinued Chanel perfumes along with its other discontinued items at plenty of websites that promise to sell discontinued items.
You can find all the perfumes (except discontinued ones) of the Chanel brand at Perfume.com. Here you will also be able to find other perfume brands, as plenty of brands are available.
Which Chanel Perfumes Is Best?
No matter how many years have passed and how many perfume brands have been launched. Chanel always comes at the top and occupies a special place in every heart.
Nothing can beat the Chanel brand, no matter how many other brands have come and gone. This iconic perfume brand occupies the upper echelon in the world of perfumes.
By the way, all Chanel perfumes have their aroma. If you need clarification about what to pick, we’re here to help you!! If you want to buy a bottle of impeccable perfume, you must look at the list.
Here you can check the list of a few best Chanel perfumes that made you fall in love.
- Chanel Coco Mademoisellea
- Chanel 19 Poudre
- Chanel #22
- Chanel Chance
- Chanel Gabrielle Essence
- Chanel No. 5
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle L’eau Privee
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive
- Chanel Allure Sensuelle
- Chanel 19
- Chanel Coco Noir
- Chanel Gardenia
- Chanel Cristalle
- Chanel Paris Venise
What Is The Rarest Chanel Perfume?
Chanel is the most popular perfume brand worldwide. It provides hundreds of Chanel fragrances. It is believed that over almost 100 years, it launched more than 120 Chanel perfumes. We consider every woman must have Chanel perfume.
The Parfum Grand Extrait is the rarest Chanel Perfume. It is exclusively made to order. It comes in an attractive faceted bottle made of glass that looks like a monumental diamond. Its glass bottle is the most precious expression of haute parfumerie
On the other hand, the cheapest perfume in the list of Chanel fragrances is Chanel Bleu de Chanel EDT (100 ml), a men’s perfume that costs 12,000 per bottle.
The Bottom Line For Chanel Discontinued Perfume
There are plenty of perfumes and items discontinued by Chanel. In this blog post, we’ve shared a list of Chanel discontinued perfumes. But we are also unaware when all these perfumes have gone. Additionally, we are still determining where we have all gone. It may be a mystery and will remain as it is.
Sometimes, we wonder how such well-known perfumes have been discontinued without a solid reason.
We hope we’ll see the bottle of those discontinued perfumes someday. The makers may bring back those items on the store’s shelves.